Monday 12 December 2011

And the winner is....

As well as training for the Sunderland 10k in May and the Great North Run in September I am actively planning some charity fundraising ideas,events and challenges for the next couple of years. In order to come out of my 'comfort zone' and embrace the idea of fund raising I thought I would start off with a very un-challenging raffle, this would enable me to gauge the response from the general public and enable me to tweak my plans,events and challenges accordingly.

The response from people was fantastic and the raffle raised £102 this will be matched by my place of work, Barclays Bank, so in total £204 was raised for Epilepsy Research UK.Thank you very much to everyone who helped raise the funds,by donating prizes,selling tickets and of course buying them.This was my first ever fundraising attempt and I am very pleased with the response and the funds raised.


And so the winner of these Christmassy treats is....Colin Gemski, nice one Colin!
Thanks again to everyone who took part.

No comments:

Post a Comment