Friday 18 November 2011

Just a quicky..

Post Op Quick update..
..3 weeks and 1 day since my last post, exactly 3 weeks since my operation and I feel very good indeed.  I have been on some 5K walks this week to keep my running muscles moving and in preparation for when I re-start on the Couch to 5K in a few weeks time, not sure yet at which point I will be able to slip back into C25k and may even look at the Couch to 10k as an option, but I must admit I do enjoy the NHS podcasts. I have been told I can't run for a total of SIX WEEKS so I am half way there.

Because of my recent lack of running I am slightly anxious  as to whether I will still be able to do it, and about the fact that in 169 days I'm running the Sunderland 10K and in about 300 days running 20K,  however I do feel very good and in a very positive frame of mind and I'm sure (I think) I will get there :)

Since embarking on this challenge I have become very interested in charity, the way it works and particularly how I can raise funds for local charities. I don't have a charity set up for the Sunderland 10k in May so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thank you for your support as always..

No comments:

Post a Comment